To set out the Company Policy on Modern Day Slavery and Human Trafficking in the workplace and ensure the communication of this policy to all employees within the company.
1. The company acknowledges the provisions of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and will ensure transparency within its organisation and with suppliers of goods and services to the organisation. The Company is satisfied from its own due diligence there is no evidence of any act of modern day slavery or human trafficking within its own organisation.
As part of the Company’s due diligence processes into slavery and human trafficking the supplier approval procedure incorporates a review of the controls undertaken by the supplier.
- 1.1 Imported goods from sources outside the UK and EU are potentially more at risk of slavery and human trafficking issues therefore the level of management control required for these sources should be continually monitored.
- 1.2 The company will not knowingly support or deal with any business involved in slavery or human trafficking.
- 1.3 The Company will undertake responsibility for implementing this Policy Statement and its objectives.
- 1.4 This Policy Statement will be reviewed and published annually.
Approved by : Nigel Palmer (Chief Executive)
Effective: 28 November, 2016