This 40W and 4600lm Integral LED panel delivers a white light with a superior brightness, efficacy (115lm/w) and beam angle to the 72w fluorescent fitting it is designed to replace.
The panel is fitted with a polycarbonate diffuser that has been tested by a UK based laboratory and passes BS782-0:2004 Method 508A, as required by Fire Safety regulations.
Its lightweight steel and polycarbonate design means installation is simple and maintenance is minimal. This panel offers many cost savings no matter what your application is: offices, meeting rooms, corridors, airports, schools/universities and retail environments.
- Colour: Daylight (5000K)
- Lumen Output: 4600lm
- Dimmable: No
- Guarantee: 4 years
- Average life: 25,000 hours
- Product Finish: White steel
- Optic: Polycarbonate diffuser
- Material: Steel, Polycarbonate
- Construction: Folded Mild Steel and Polycarbonate diffuser
- Length: 596mm, Width: 596mm, Depth: 87.00mm
- Weight (Unpackaged Single Unit): 3 50g
Lum. Fixing: Recessed in ceiling grid