De’Longhi PAC N82 Eco
This is De’Longhi’s entry-level portable air conditioner - but you’ll find that it’s more robust, powerful and energy-efficient than others in its class. Plus you get the reassurance that this is designed and manufactured by De’Longhi - the work leaders in portable air conditioning.
Rated A for energy-efficiency, you can run the PAC N82 Eco without high electricity bills (and use the 12-hour timer feature to ensure your rooms are cool just when you need them to be).
Suitable for rooms up to 80 cubic metres, the PAC N82 Eco is an ideal choice for small/medium domestic settings, small offices, shops and garages where its 9,400 BTUs of power will provide great cooling.
Like all the De’Longhi Pinguino portable air conditioners, the PAC N81 can be run as a standalone dehumidifier in the Spring, Autumn and Winter - allowing you to dry laundry and protect the fabric of your home from problems associated with damp. There’s no reservoir to empty either and you can also run the unit as a fan, choosing between three-speed settings.
What’s in the box?
- The De’Longhi PAC N82 Eco air conditioner (weighs 30Kg)
- Air exhaust hose (130mm diameter x 1200mm length)
NB: Window Kits can be purchased separately from Delonghi
- Zero condensate system (no reservoirs to empty)
- Suitable for medium rooms of up to 80 cubic metres
- Maximum cooling capacity: 9,400 Btu/h
- Soft Touch display
- 12-hour timer
- Bio Silver dust filter
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Remote control
- Refrigerant gas R290
- Only fan function
- Only dehumidifying function (up to 32 l/day)
- 3 fan speeds
- LED control panel with soft touch buttons
- High-quality handles and caster wheels for moving room-to-room
- Dimensions (wxdxh cm):44.9x39.5x75.0
- Weight (Kg):30
- Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz):220-240/50
- Colour: White
- Maximum sound power level dB(A):63