This torch is a remarkably practical multi-purpose lighting solution. Made by torch specialists, Active Torches (based in the UK) this Sensor Torch/ Emergency Light uses the latest LED technology to give an ultra-bright light while consuming minimal power.
You leave the light plugged in (perhaps in a socket in a bedroom, kitchen or porch). In the event of a power cut, the light is automatically activated. It will also act as a motion sensor light - providing illumination as someone walks by. Once light is restored, the light automatically turns itself off to save energy. In this way it also makes a great night light - especially for guests in an unfamiliar house at Christmas. Or, it is a cost-effective lighting solution for those infrequently-used parts of the home, such as a cellar or outhouse.
For extra value, you can also remove the light and use it as a LED torch complete with a 20 metre beam distance and usage time of more than three hours. The Sensor Torch/ Emergency Light comes complete with rechargeable lithium batteries and these are tucked away in the main power station where it sits, waiting to be useful.
The Active Sensor Torch/ Emergency Light can’t be bought cheaper. We think it makes an ideal practical present or stocking filler. It is also the perfect gift for dog owners who can keep the torch handy for night-time trips to the garden with four-legged friends.
- Energy saving long life LED 50,000 hours (non-replaceable).
- Cable free induction base charger.
- Motion sensor night light:. .
- 15 LED area light is motion activated.
- Only activates in dark conditions.
- Remains on for 20 seconds - then switches itself off.
- 3 metre activation area. .
- Emergency power cut off:. .15 LED area light is activated if a power cut occurs.
- Automatically switches off when power is restored. .
- Torch or area light .
- Removable from mains charger base to use as either a torch or area light at the push of a button.
- 5 LED torch - 9 lumens. 15 LED area light - 35 lumens. .